Your lunch matters in a way you've never thought of before. It can reveal what you value and
Change isn't easy.
So decide, then start small.
You get your job done, so there's no reason why you can't TAKE A BREAK and do something that matters to you and FEEL SATISFIED. Eating better shouldn't feel like punishment, and your lunch break could actually take you one step closer to THE LIFE YOU WANT TO LIVE.
No more excuses. Start TODAY.
1. MAKE YOUR LUNCH.
Breakfast matters, but it doesn't have to be the most important meal of your day. It's easier to start with lunch, and one you make yourself means better food choices.
2. DEFEND YOUR TIME.
What if you could finally do that thing that you've always said you wanted to do? Has taking that first step felt impossible? Not anymore.
3. GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT.
The reason to eat better is to have the energy to do more of the things that make you YOU. Being good to yourself will inspire you to eat better. Win-win.
Is this for me?
Do you eat lunch? Then, yes. It's for you.
What do you want? That's what you get.
Box Lunch Lifestyle is NOT for you if you:
- have done everything you've wanted to do in life
- care more about weight loss than overall health
- don't question assumptions about food or yourself
- can't handle direct challenges and honest feedback
- think doing something for yourself TODAY is a waste of time
Otherwise, you should give it a try.
Other benefits include:
- more physical and mental energy
- an easy way to make better food choices
- immediate progress on a neglected goal
- spending more time with the people you love (including yourself)
It's a step toward the life you want. Don't wait.